Need-based process automation
For every job the right DESMA solution. DESMA's broad automation program provides multiple options for all kinds of applications. The modular and multifunctional design permits retrofitting to be done at any point in time. DESMA also develops and implements customised concepts for special requirements.
Centre plate sliding device optionally for one or two centre platen.
Optionally available with ejector system. Also available as multifunctional variant that can be used in front or behind the machine.
Centre plate shuttle device for two centre plates.
System decoupled from the clamping unit and offering excellent ease of operation.
Alternating core plate shuttle device for economically producing e.g. bellows with two core bars.
2RT System Standard
Bottom plate and middle plate slide in the front. Middle plate is lifted up by outside ejector.
3RT System with top plate sliding
Runner plate slides in front by seperate hydraulic cylinder. Middle plate and bottom plate slide out with demoulding table. Optionally middle plate can sprit open horizontally by using hydraulic splitting device.
Demoulding table with hydraulic drive, alternatively with 70 % or 100 % stroke and optionally available with central ejector.
Double-sided shuttle table for two mould bottom halves or two complete moulds, optionally available with lifting devices at the top and bottom.
Multifunctional centre plate sliding device, to be used alternatively in front of or behind the machine with integrated splitting function and automated runner removal device.
Middle plate shuttle manual
Two middle plates are shuttled by operator on E-rails. Outside ejector is also possible. Outside station is decoupled from the main machine for low operating height and safe operation.
Process automation for horizontal machines
- Sturdy brushing systems with pneumatic/electrically driven brush modules and brush bodies
- Robust brosh module guides for accurate demoulding processes
- To cope with high demoulding forces, we also offer gear variants to direve the brush bodies
- Our delivery range also comprises servo axles for particulary fast and accurate demoulding processes
- The brush modules can be optionally equipped with ejector devices or rubbing rollers
- Possibility to integrate spraying and blowing systems
- Special designs for customised demoulding requirement is possible